Thursday, August 5, 2010

Orange Creamsicle Cupcake

I had this recipe for an Orange Creamsicle cupcake. It was an orange based cupcake with a whipped marshmallow frosting. I know my pal N'Gina LOVES it. Not sure if she still does. However, I have lost the recipe. I was thinking about it yesterday along with a few other ideas of creating. I am sure it will come back to me.

The only reason for me thinking about Orange Creamsicle was because I wanted to kind of take it up a little but. Maybe use some orange blossom flower water, orange powder (orange zest that has been dehydrated and pulverized into a powder). Is that too much? Is that too...how you say..."haute"??? I'll think about it. Let me see what I can do with it once I locate the recipe.

I know this is going to drive me nuts until I find the recipe! GRRRR!!!!

Butter, cake flour, flour, orange juice, sugar, orange zest...there was something else....hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment