Monday, August 2, 2010

Intro...

Aren't ninjas supposedly to be all stealth like you asked? Well here is the thing, many of my friends call me a ninja. I have no idea how that happen it just did. I can be a bit clumsy at times. I can walk and run in 4 inch heels but I can trip over my own feet walking barefoot. Don't ask. It is weird I know but it is how I am. As for the baker part, well, I am a self taught baker.

Love to bake. Love to think of all these great recipes and try them out. I use to watch Baking with Julia on PBS when I was little. Then go into the kitchen and pretend I was this great baker. Never really turn out the way it did but hey, I was 6, what did you expect. I will be opeing a little bakery, not sure when, just need the money. (if you are interested in assisting me do this, please don't hesitate to contact me.)

With this blog, I will be posting pictures and my triumph and failures of my clumsy ninja baking skills. If you have any ideas on how to make it better please feel free to post your comments. Just don't hate and I don't need your drama. Take it somewhere else alright?

So let the baking blog begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment