Monday, December 6, 2010

It is that time again

My apologies for my absence from the blog world. Been busy and stressful few months. But now, with the holiday just right around the corner, 2.5 weeks technically speaking, my baking brain is in full throttle. I have no clue what else to baked. I have my usual favorites with the usual requests. With the past few years and new recipes, those requests have grown and boy have those requests have grown.


I have six items on the list so far and it is still growing. The reality is that I can't make all these items without help. In previous years I could but with a two year old running around it makes it a little hard. Well, let's face it, it makes it REALLY hard. I don't feel comfortable trying to slowly pour down a stream of hot sugar syrup into a egg white mixture to make marshmallows as my two year old is climbing up my leg. 


But so far, prior to any editing, the items for the ninja box includes, the infamous chocolate chip cookies, madeleines (vanilla, chocolate, citrus, coconut), chocolate & vanilla swirl sables (french butter cookie), lemon glazed cookies, chewy chai sugar cookie, meringue cookie, and maybe my s'mores box. This s'mores box consist of homemade vanilla marshmallows, home made graham crackers, and dark chocolate squares. 


Yes, it is quite a lot of things. It will be edited and pictures will come. Now, if you excuse this ninja, I will have to get back to work on editing, prepping, and baking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment